Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Training
Mueller Systems Advanced Metering Infrastructure training is a two-day course for Mi.Net system customers. The training covers the Mi.Net system and its components, field tools, and software. The Mi.Host software user interface is described in detail, including creating reports, working with alerts, generating on-demand reads, and the billing process. The course includes hands-on exercises using field installation tools. The fee for the two-day course is $950.
We hold training in April and October. To receive complete details, please submit the form with your contact information.
Who should attend?
Individuals with the following responsibilities at their utility:
- Network Operations Managers
- Billing Managers / Clerks
- Meter / Field Technicians
Topics to be covered:
- Advantages of using a smart metering system
- Mi.Net system and components
- Multi path two-way network
- Mi.Host software introduction and advanced topics
- Viewing individual accounts and detail
- Creating reports
- Understanding alerts
- Performing on-demand reads
- Interface with Billing
- Creating installation worksheets
- Commissioning devices in the system
Individuals should be able to use a computer to connect to the internet, be familiar with Microsoft Windows, and be able to save and print documents.
AMI TRAINING Contact Info
To receive details from a Mueller representative, please fill in the information below.