A high-powered, two-way, long-range, fixed-network advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system
Mueller Systems helps municipalities and utilities of all sizes increase efficiencies, conserve water, and improve customer service with the Mi.Net licensed system, a high-powered, long-range, fixed-network advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system.
The Mi.Net licensed system is the foundation of a low-maintenance, low-infrastructure smart metering system that helps utilities monitor, aggregate and analyze vital data.
The Mi.Net licensed system’s 2 Watt licensed radio transmission is the most powerful in the industry today. And with true end-to-end radio frequency (RF) AMI, the system can deliver long-range results without the cost of, or dependency on, cellular (GPRS), Internet, telephone or other third-party communications infrastructure. The system’s technology is field-proven, with more than two million transmitters installed globally.
Smart metering solutions powered by the industries most robust one way advanced metering infrastructure system
Having one-way meter communication and control capabilities helps you:
- Take action on near-real-time information with e-mail alerts and alarms
- Implement remote connect/disconnect and advanced TOU billing services
- Perfect demand response, profile customers, connect with HANs and manage loads
- Identify leaks, detect outages and perform on-demand reads
- Empower consumers with secure Web access to promote conservation efforts
MTU Endpoint Features
- Full 2 way capabilities, supporting RDM (Remote Disconnect Meter)
- Full 2 watts radio transmission
- Field replaceable lithium battery pack
- FCC licensed frequency
- Instant installation verification
- Automatically transmits critical alerts
- Backflow detection
- Leak detection – extreme or residual
- Allows security endpoint alarms
- Universal MTU
- Multi-port configurations
- Digital Pulse configuration